- Name Alta Via Dolomiti 3 (3)
- Lengte van pad 120 km, 75 mijl
- Lengte in dagen 10 dagen
- Start van pad Toblach (Dobbiaco), Villabassa
- Einde van pad Longarone
- Traildino graad DW, Moeilijke wandeling, bushwalk
- Huttentrektocht graad T3, Veeleisende bergtocht
120 km, 10 days. Toblach (Dobbiaco)/Villabassa to Longarone.
Beoordeling 8.0 | 1 stem | No 9. in Italië
- Henk Nouws Oktober 1990
- Beoordeling 8
- Positief Beautiful and impressive.
- Negatief The trail was very strenuous, sometimes overgrown, difficult at places.
- Laki 2012-06-04 15:05:27
how to get back from longarone to bozen
- Hey Henk,
going through your records I came across the Dolomites which seem to be a beautiful area. I don´t own a car so I am trying to find out how to get from Longarone to Bozen or Venezia to head back home from there. I know that there are little busses but they don´t seem to have anything like public transport (train or something) from a bigger village near Longarone to anywhere else. Do you have any info about that?! Thanks again for your help! Greets.
- Henk Nouws 2012-06-04 16:03:47
- Gee, that's ages ago!! When it comes to trains in Europe, the best is to search http://www.bahn.de. Then of course there are bus services between the larger towns, and sometimes www.bahn.de lists those services as well. I can't image there won't be any public transport between the cities you mention. Does Longarone have some tourist info? In that case, they will know for sure! Bye the way: the Dolomites are a good choice, I love them.
- Laki 2012-06-07 10:29:13
- Hey, I hae some info for you in case you would like to go back to the dolomites some time. I contacted the italian public transport agency and they gave me this link to look for bus services from Venezia to Longarone:
And thanks for the tourist info idea! I never go to any tourist info, so I also forget that there might be one ;)