- Name Via Augusta de Cádiz a Sevilla
- Lengte van pad 190 km, 118 mijl
- Lengte in dagen 8 dagen
- Start van pad Cádiz
- Einde van pad Sevilla
- Traildino graad EW, Makkelijke wandeling, natuurpad
Vía Augusta de Cádiz a Sevilla, Cádiz - Sevilla, 190 km, 8 days
The Vía Augusta de Cádiz a Sevilla is a modern pilgrimage way that connects Cádiz in the south of Spain on the Mediterranean coast with Sevilla. From Sevilla, the pilgrims follow the Via de la Plata.
Visit Traildino's overview page for the Way of Saint James / Camino de Santiago.
- John P Februari 2016
- Beoordeling 6
- Positief It links some historical towns that are worth the visit such as Jerez, Cadiz and Seville plus some less visited towns and is a chance to see farmland close up.
- Negatief A lot of walking beside railway lines, canals, motorways and through built up areas. The flat landscape with large fields is not so exciting after a while. It is essential to follow the correct route, I was stopped by two security patrols when following some-ones GPS trail that deviated.