- Name A Dales Highway
- Lengte van pad 145 km, 90 mijl
- Lengte in dagen 9 dagen
- Start van pad Saltaire
- Einde van pad Appleby
- Traildino graad MW, Gemiddelde wandeling, trektocht
- Huttentrektocht graad T1, Wandeling
This path traverses the Yorkshire Dales. The Walk goes south-north, and than turns back to its start. The trail is far less known than for instance the Dales Way and the Pennine Way, but may be a fine alternative.
Beoordeling 9.0 | 1 stem | No 3. in Verenigd Koninkrijk
- Aaron Barnes Mei 2014
- Beoordeling 9
- Positief A well thought out trail passing through some spectacular and ever changing scenery. The route, although way marked, is flexible and allows for plenty of various route options. Highlights include Malham Cove, Ingleborough, Dent Dale and the Howgills.
- Negatief Can't really find anything to dislike about the trail other than the very sparse way marking, really only marking major junctions. Navigation abilities are essential!