- Name Glamorgan Ridgeway
Beoordeling 8.0 | 1 stem | No 13. in Verenigd Koninkrijk
- John P Maart 2016
- Beoordeling 8
- Positief Some great and varied views across the Vale of Glamorgan and also historic sites such as Caerphilly castle and Margam Country Park. There are some good pubs and teashops too, and the train services means it can be accessed at various points.
- Negatief Can get muddy in places in winter and after rain. In some places a lot of litter.
- South Wales Valleys Walking
- Walking in the South Wales Valleys guide from Cicerone Press with 30 day walks and two multi-stage routes suitable for a leisurely weekend, all highlighted on extracts from the Ordnance Survey Landranger series.Recommended walks are grouped into five chapters: the valleys, western ridges, eastern ridges, coast and vale, and history and... Read more
- Also available from:
- The Book Depository, United Kingdom
» Click to close
The Book Depository
- Walking in the South Wales Valleys
- A walking guidebook with 32 day routes and 2 weekend backpacking routes (the Coed Morgannwg Way and Glamorgan Ridgeway) across the valleys, ridges and coast of South Wales. This now-green landscape has superb walking opportunities in an easily accessible area. Packed with Roman, Celtic and other historical interest. Read more