- Name Red River North Trail
- Lengte van pad 110 km, 68 mijl
- Lengte in dagen 6 dagen
- Start van pad Norton Winnipeg
- Einde van pad Grand Beach
- Traildino graad EW, Makkelijke wandeling, natuurpad
North Winnipeg – Grand Beach, 110 km (68 miles), 6 days
Recreation trail in Manitoba, following the Red River north from Winnipeg to Lake Winnipeg and continuing along the shore of the lake to Grand Beach Provincial Park. It is a section of the Trans Canada Trail. Use it for hiking, biking, horseback riding and snowmobiling. Accommodation can be found in the local villages.