- Name Bicentennial National Trail (BNT)
- Lengte van pad 5,330 km, 3,312 mijl
- Lengte in dagen 300 dagen
- Traildino graad MW, Gemiddelde wandeling, trektocht
- Huttentrektocht graad T1, Wandeling
The 5330 km multi-use Bicentennial National Trail (once the National Horse Trail) explores Australia's east coast from north to south. Riders, bikers and hikers are welcome, though not all places are suitable for horses and bikes. Motorized vehicles are not allowed. Don't judge too easily on this trail: many stretches pass through bush, wilderness and mountain areas where facilities are non-existent and water may be scarce. On the other hand, parts follow bitumen roads and Wilderness Areas are avoided. You will be rewarded by visiting a full 18 national parks, and love Australia forever.