- Name Stirling Ridge Walk
- Lengte van pad 19 km, 12 mijl
- Lengte in dagen 3 dagen
- Traildino graad DW, Moeilijke wandeling, bushwalk
- Huttentrektocht graad T3, Veeleisende bergtocht
19 km, 2 - 3 days
A shorty this one, but very difficult, due to the terrain and the necessity to carry all your water for 2 or 3 days. For the fit and experienced hikers among us! And they do indeed enjoy this strenuous scramble and climb in such a varied landscape. The Stirling Ridge is in Western Australia. There are more, and easier, hikes available in the Stirling Ranges.
- bigkev December 2011
- Beoordeling 8
- Positief Off track, camping caves, scrambling, route finding, views, Wedgetail Eagles.
- Negatief Water is very scarce, fire track walk back along the bottom of the range can be a bit of a slog.