- Name Kyushu Nature Trail
- Lengte van pad 2,587 km, 1,607 mijl
- Lengte in dagen 130 dagen
- Traildino graad MW, Gemiddelde wandeling, trektocht
- Huttentrektocht graad T1, Wandeling
Prefectures of Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Oita, Miyazaki and Kagoshima
Kyushu is the southernmost island of Japan. Volcanism is manifest here: Mt Aso in the centre of the island is an active volcano. The subtropical climate makes the island suitable for rice, tea, tobacco and silk. The island is prone to typhoons and heavy rainfall.
The Kyushu Nature Trail ventures into the mountains, passes hot springs, and explores several national parks.
- Liam Carroll 2017-09-11 03:47:15
map of kyushu
- I'm only seeing a small part of the trails on kyushu. is there a more complete map of the kyushu nature trail? thank you