- Name Kokoda Trail
- Lengte van pad 96 km, 60 mijl
- Lengte in dagen 6 dagen
- Traildino graad SW, Inspannende wandeling, bergpad
- Huttentrektocht graad T2, Bergtocht
Kokoda Track is a single-file foot thoroughfare that runs 96 kilometres from coast to coast through the Owen Stanley Range in Papua New Guinea.
Beoordeling 8.0 | 1 stem | No 1. in Papoea-Nieuw-Guinea
- bigkev September 2009
- Beoordeling 8
- Positief History, Jungle scenery, staying in traditional villages and interacting with them, swimming in mountain streams, the challenge.
- Negatief The constant slippery mud can be draining, you need to concentrate on the extremely steep slopes, Humidity and rain also knocks some people around.
- Kokoda Trail (3-sheet set)
- A set of three maps from the 1:100,000 topographic survey of Papua New Guinea, covering the whole of the famous Kakoda Trail, a 96km route from Owers Corner in (50km east of Port Moresby to Kokoda. The trail is famous as the location of a World War II battle between Japanese and Australian forces in 1942.The three sheets, Port Moresby, Efogi... Read more